Monday 25 January 2010

How To Rock A Maxi Dress

Nicole Richie, Mischa Barton, Ashley Olsen wears them. The maxi dresses. For everyday. They make them look casual, and now it's our turn! I have long been looking for just the right winter maxi, one with long sleeves, preferably black (bold choice of dress + safe colour = makes u feel confident and comfortable!). Anyway, I found this very pretty version at frenchconnection.com, which is currently on sale!! Love the shoulder detail, and love, love, love the fact that it can so easily be dressed up/down. For a great every day look I'd wear it with ballerinas, a big scarf, a cool men's watch, a few bangles, a couple of simple hoop earrings and of course my big favourite bag. For a dinner date on the other hand I'd dress it up with stilettos, an oversize ring, a long thin necklace and some long earrings + a cute clutch. See, endless possibilities with just one dress! Justify Full

No comments:

Post a Comment