Thursday 21 January 2010

My Fav Golden Globes Looks Part I


One of my fav dresses from the recent golden globe awards belongs to the radiant Julia Roberts! -->Her LBD is just to die for, - understated and elegant, and easily dressed up/down! Love, LOVE, love the long sleeves and the detailing in front which gives is an asian feel - simple and very beautiful! So max points for this dress!! As for the entire look I've got to say I love the soft, curly hair, but absolutely DISLIKE the necklace... ...and BLACK heels and clutch, well it's pretty and safe, but kinda boring too! The idea with a big statement necklace is great, and very trendy, but if it was me, I think I would have chosen a turquoise or jade green one with some big perls or something, and then matching coloured heels and a clutch in either silver (if turquoise), or gold (if jade green).
Now, if you love this dress as much as I do, but for some reason can't afford to go all vintage YSL as Mrs. Julia ;) there is still hope!! I came across this dress when browsing through asos.com, and it's now on top of my wish-list! On the back it is closed with a big visible silver zipper, and there is also some really nice detailing on the sleeves, which the picture doesn't quite capture, so if u wanna know more, go to asos.com...Oh, and the best part about this dress is that is currently ON SALE!!! only $75 / DKK 400



No comments:

Post a Comment