Tuesday 16 February 2010

Cool Detail And Projects In The Making

...just came across this picture and thought the sleeve-details is a fun way to dress up an outfit! I think they're pretty easy to make yourself, I'd probably use different leather ribbons and lose the flower to make it a little more raw, but it works great this way with the Chanel inspired jacket and also I really like the shorts!...my next project will be to try to make some black feather shoulder pads, but after that I think I actually might try these... would doubtlessly be easiest to make in origami paper, but with the danish weather (rain and snow!) that would probably make them way too fragile, so I guess I'll have to think of something else that can keep the shape and is easy to work with...

No comments:

Post a Comment