Sunday 14 February 2010

Fashion Fifteen and Happy Valentines Day

A new Danish designer webshop was launched during fashion week: Fashion Fifteen. There aren't that many items in there yet, but if I had to pick something, I'd go with the outfit to the left...
What else... hmm, oh yeah today is valentines day and I'm going on a triple date tonight, will be fun! I bought a red dress, but decided to wear it last weekend for another event, so I think I'll go with a short black sort of lose one with "ruffles" down the sides (hard to explain, I'll try to get someone to take a picture of me!), which Im planning on wearing with a thin studded nude-coloured waist belt, black tights, heels, and the most adorable topshop clutch I found in a mall in the philippines last fall. Its so so pretty and cool, its black with nude/purple flowers and has a snake-skin effect - sounds wierd i know, but it really is just perfect. I love it so much. I will post pictures tomorrow for sure:) Have a great day everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment